Before the debate even took off we were informed that the Presidential Nominees will not be introducing their families in a friendly greeting, which has taken place at almost every debate in the past. This is obviously no surprise to any of us because at the last debate Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump took the stage with fierce intentions. We could all feel the tension in the air, neither of them greeted each other and put on a fake smile for everybody. I will be doing my best to keep this post non-biased as my objective is to inform and create an educated article available for everyone on the policies and path each Candidate dishes out on the last debate. You could definitely tell that the atmosphere and environment of this debate had a more serious note to it compared to the other 2.
Clinton’s special Guest list includes.
- Mark Cuban– The presence of billionaire Mark Cuban at the first presidential debate touched off the war of the guests this year
- Meg Whitman – Hewlett-Packard CEO Whitman is a former GOP gubernatorial nominee in California and one of the most prominent defectors from the Republican side
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar – The basketball great has excoriated Trump in several columns published in the Washington Post
Trumps special Guest list includes.
- Malik Obama– Barrack Obama’s Half Brother
- Patricia Smith– Patricia Smith’s son, Sean, was killed in the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya
- Sarah Palin- Palin, the former Alaska governor and the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, endorsed Trump during the GOP primaries.
- James O’Keefe- Conservative activist
Mr Trump starts his fire debate off with claiming “There is no need to change the Constitution and current laws” and was immediately retaliated by Hilary Clinton who has claimed before that she believes there needs to be a reform on the 2nd amendment. She believes that there are too many people who get access to guns who do not believe they should be allowed to have them. ( Gun shows, Black Market, and The Online Market) As Clinton stated, ” We lose 33,000 lives every year because of the guns being placed in the wrong hands.” but according to the statistics of deaths by the gun we see that democratic states are the ones who suffer the worst. According to CNN, ” A war among criminals rages on in America’s third-largest city, with innocent residents caught in the crossfire. Over the holiday weekend, Chicago passed an ominous threshold: So far in 2016, 2,000 people have been victims of gun violence.” In all of last year, 2,988 people were victims of gun violence, according to records kept by The Chicago Tribune. In the past year alone we have seen 1/10 of deaths in ONE state that has the absolute strictest gun control policies yet, Hillary Clinton wants to continue to blame the guns and not the cruel people who usually illegally obtain guns.
Famous Donald Trump Quotes;
- “We have no country if we have no borders.”
- “I want to build a wall.”
- “We have some bad Hombres here and we need to get them out.”
- “The NAFTA deal made by her husband has been the worst deal ever made in the history of America.”
- “She never gets anything done.”
- “You are a Puppet”
- “She has proven to be a liar”
Famous Hilary Clinton Quotes;
- “We have 11 million undocumented people”
- “I have been for border security for years but I want to put our resources where they are most needed, any violent person should be deported.”
- “We are a nation of immigrants and a nation of laws.”
- ” You are very clearly quoting from WikiLeaks”
- “Russia has hacked Americans clearly from Putin himself to influence our elections”
- “Will Donald Trump admit that the Russians are doing this.”
- “You would rather have a puppet as President.”
Let us get on the topic of WikiLeaks because that has been the top source of controversial leaks of the Clinton Foundation and our government in America. Hilary Clinton claims almost every single day and a couple times in this debate that Russia is responsible. As Donald Trumps states, “Hilary Clinton is only aggravated because Putin has out smarted her in almost every way through this election.” Does Russia have anything to do with the WikiLeaks? that is a great question but why is that such an issue. When did we start blaming and pointing the finger at the people who try to eliminate the dirty players and expose lies. WikiLeaks has released over 15,000 emails and only a handful have been put in the spotlight but has not gotten the attention I personally think it deserves.
Donald Trump has claimed ever since the beginning of his Presidential race that the election processed is rigged. The media is so corrupt and dishonest that they are beginning to poison the minds of society. As Trump Stated, ” millions of people that are registered vote, should not be registered to vote just as Hilary Clinton shouldn’t be allowed to run for the Presidency.” In this country there has been a past of peaceful transition on power in the White House and Trump stated, ” I will not be able to tell you how that goes until it happens, I will keep you in suspense.” According to CNET , “Trump’s claims come against the backdrop of repeated attempts by hackers to access state voter registration databases in Arizona, Illinois, Washington state and elsewhere. Authorities believe hackers have tried to get into the registration databases of half of the states, raising concerns intruders could change votes, create fictional voters or allow others to impersonate existing voters.” I personally believe that there is some sort of pre-destined path for certain individuals that are important roles in government weather they are good or bad. We have seen much proof from both sides that our current President and Hilary Clinton have obviously not always gotten along. In the 2008 primary elections Obama and Michelle repeatably attacked Clinton’s integrity and type of person she really is. Come 3 months before the elections they say the exact opposite and endorse Hilary Clinton, you tell me what is really going on.
All in all this debate was almost just like the last 2, I was not surprised with the questions and responses from both candidates. Donald and Hilary both strayed away from questions from time to time but did a great job addressing problems with America and the current people in power. Whether you will be voting for The Donald or Crooked Hilary, make sure you really think about what you want your future for you and your kids to look like.